1. The data we collect about you
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Identity Data includes photographs of you, first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
2. How personal data is collected
We collect personal data in the following ways:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
o apply for our products or services;
o subscribe to our service or publications;
o request marketing to be sent to you;
o enter a competition, promotion or survey; or give us some feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• To perform the contract, we are to enter into or have entered into with you;
• To comply with a legal obligation; and
• Where it is necessary to carry out our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• We may analyse your personal data to form a view on what products and or services we think may be of interest to you. You will only receive marketing communications from us, if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us, if you consent to marketing at the time we collect your personal data and you have not subsequently opted out or withdrawn your consent or if we have another basis to send you the marketing communications.
• We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes. We will not share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
• You can opt out of email marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button within the marketing email. You can also withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting our DPM.
• We will only use your personal data for the purpose that we originally collected it for, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
• If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to use your personal data in this manner.
• We may process your personal data (without your knowledge or consent) where this is required or permitted by law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting; Techkendo Media Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM / E-mail: email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
3. Data security
• We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and they can only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
• We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
4. Data retention
• We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
• Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available in our retention policy which you can request from us. However, we are legally required to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes.
• We may also anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We can use anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.
5. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us Techkendo Media Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Check us out on Social Media!